Over the past 10 years, I have helped over 1,800 women get connected and grow their businesses in the Dynamic Professional Women’s Network. My desire for each and every one of them is to grow so much that they literally “out-grow” us and move into other networking ventures that will allow them to connect with businesses owners who are in a similar revenue bracket. Although their departure from our community is sad, our excitement and pride for them outweighs those feelings and we all encourage and support their future success. If you are looking to out-grow your network and up-level your business, read on….
As the founder of this incredible organization, I personally want our members to become so successful that they move up in the world. I want them to outgrow us and up-level their business to six-figures and beyond. That is the reason why I have invested so much into keeping this community strong. The reality is however that the number of women who continually struggle in our community to achieve those phenomenal results, far outweighs the successes that I wish I could share.
FOR NOW THAT IS…
This dilemma has inspired me to support female entrepreneurs in a whole new way as a business strategy and success coach. I can’t say the transition has been easy. Even though I went through training and became a certified coach through the John Maxwell program, it was still scary to start down a new career path.
BUT I DID IT!!
Early last year I started helping women make real progress in their business. Their successes became my successes and it was a GREAT FEELING. I wanted more. I wanted to help more women and I wanted to help them get bigger results. From that moment, I decided to re-dedicate my professional life to helping female entrepreneurs get more of their ideal clients, consistently and more quickly. I would help them end the “feast or famine” syndrome so many of them were experiencing and what I experienced for far too long.
I AM GOING TO HELP THEM SUCCEED TOO!!!!!
Business success can be simple, but it is anything but easy. Heck, being an entrepreneur or small business owner is HARD and can be a lonely & extremely tiresome journey. We then tend to complicate things further which can make our future success downright impossible.
My advice to all entrepreneurs or small business owners to ensure their success is to write a Business Identity Blueprint that will clearly define the following 11 steps.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO UP-LEVEL YOUR BUSINESS:
- Write out what you want to be known for in your business.
- What is your business Tagline? Write that down.
- Write down the BIG Mission or Vision of your business?
- Identify and write down the specifics of your ideal client.
- Identify how can you best help your ideal client? What is the pain you are helping them alleviate? Write it down.
- Think about and list our where your ideal client hangs out, on and offline?
- Identify your Personal Power Story that will help you to create a movement in your business?
- Determine and write down your POV? (Provocative Point of View)
- Identify and write down the one part of your business that if built solidly, will make the biggest impact in the life of your ideal client?
- Map out the best marketing and branding strategy for your particular business based on your potential revenue streams.
- Identify and ask someone to help you with this process? Someone who will guide you to make smart and not emotional decisions. Someone to advise you when needed and share their areas of expertise, and will hold you accountable, point out the possible wrong paths and to celebrate your successes with you.
The most important step above and the one I feel every entrepreneur or small business owner should do is to GET HELP!
You don’t need to start out hiring an expensive coach to support you, but you do need to have someone committed to supporting your goals on a consistent basis. You also need to be aware that you get what you pay for. If your business has the “potential” of earning $60k the first year, you need to look at that and realize that without the right help you will most likely spend more time and money on fruitless efforts than if you were to budget in this support right from the start.Before I hired my last coach, I heard another successful entrepreneur say that we should never hire a coach that we CAN afford. At first I did not even understand and then agree with that. My mindset was that I was going to hire a coach when I COULD afford to. That was 5 years ago. I look back over those wasted years with deep regret because I could be a lot farther now than I am. I also would not have compiled a stack of debt from trying to figure things out on my own.
The #1 objection I get from women who I have strategy sessions with is that they cannot afford to work with a coach. I challenge each and every one of them as I challenge you, “Can you really afford to NOT work with a coach?”
In upcoming posts, I am going to go a bit deeper into helping you with these steps.
If you want to up-level your business right away,
download your Business Identity Blueprint HERE.