Top Quotes of 2017
- Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.
- If he takes you to it, he will take you through it.
- Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.
- Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.
- Accept what IS, let go what WAS, and have faith in what will BE.
Storms are an opportunity to lean in and grow closer and deeper with Jesus.
- Most smiles are started by another smile.
- A smile doesn’t always mean a person is happy. Sometimes it simply means they are strong enough to face their problems.
- A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere till you change it.
- It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
- Healing is not an overnight process; it is a daily cleansing of the pain.
- If something is not happening for you, it doesn’t mean it’s never going to happen. It means you’re not ready for it.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
- Sometimes Gods silence is designed to bring us into a state of absolute dependence and trust in Him.
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
- Don’t let your gift of lighting up and loving others, create a shadow over your own ability to shine brightly in the world.
- People who wonder if the glass is half empty or half full, miss the point. The glass is refillable.
- Lead with values and you’ll succeed with people of value!
- Learn to admit your mistakes before someone exaggerates the story.